Saturday, November 12, 2005

My very first blog in 2003

IT IS AN ADIEU BUT IT IS REBIRTH!!!!!!!!!!

I place my foot into this mud of knowledge
Before a river and now a tributary that I have chosen
That river of mine is stalked in me

I have bid adieu to my comrades and pledged myself into this new world
That laughter I left in my pre-birth will be in mind curled
I take up those soils and myself into renaissance

I hope happy would be a few more than those who are to me new
Or whom I little less know!
That would be a little too much I know you would think

I crack out from a nut into which I was previously stuffed
And now all on my own I am to fight through this strenuous sand dune I would say, puffed

Fight, fight and just fight it out that was the phrase I heard or
rather adage I would say to be precise
But when I entered this era
I thought...
No ! life is not so tough compete, compete and you have to!!!

(By a school student)

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

hey saru
This is one awesome piece. Just fascinating to see you write like this. Very deep!!! Awesome awesome... continue writing but one suggestion... in your poems write full words, the very use of 4m and things like that kills the deepness of your expressions... just a suggestion!! All the best for all your future posts... am waiting to read them...

Unknown said...

fafs, cooooooolll to the core.. well cant visualise the situation wich made u write this, but then, its wonderful coz u put wat i tot in words, in bful words!! and its nice the way u hav broken a long winding sentence into short ones..
shows how good a poet u make! keep it up!!