Thursday, October 19, 2006

Memoirs

How more delightful can life be.

Watching water flow on round ,dark, light, and mysterious pebbles . How I wish I could be a pebble , allowing beautiful things pass by me and oblivious to the happenings around me


Feeling the first few drops of rain .. fall on me and transferring me to another world where I am showered with the love. All by myself, nothing to worry about...



Watching the spider web after rain......




Licking the dew drops left by the mighty rain on the innocent flower.... I can feel the drops sliding down my throat and purifying my soul..



A gush of wind against me... Supplying me with the wings to fly over places...




Dance of joy.. like no one is watching me.



Guitar Prasanna's music filling my soul


Reclining on the rocking chair. thoughts evading me...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

woah!!! nice collection of lil tings tat make us happy.. i wud add man vaasanai, child's sleeping face.. morning chirping.. endless man the list is!!

OtherHalf said...

Now you are inspiring me to write something!!
The lill things that we do, how i want to slow way down and just live each moment for what it is.
You do seem to have talked quite a bit about the rains. Seattle, known for it's perpetual rainy state has just started pouring down those occasional showers.
Was "Dance of joy", a pic of you in one of your fundoo dances.

I just loved how you could intersperse the visuals with the pen. Wonderful post! Do more of these!!

Macho Girl said...

That is so cool! It was great to read this post smack in the middle of a hectic semester... made me stop and think about the things that I love to do when I am not busy with work...

You shud post more often :)

Abhinav said...

nice mix of text and pics... great sync'zation

Preetha said...

awesome post! made me stop n think of all those li'l things that mean most to me in life!
totally gr8 pics to compliment every bit of thought!
kool work!

archana reddy said...

awesme post..nature never fails to inspire