Thursday, October 18, 2007

Whether you know me or not

From the diary of Smitha,

Battle between whether he knows or I know.

As the three of us were waiting for my car, Sneha and her friend were talking and I happened to mention that I know my best friend, Sneha more than he knows her jokingly
Sneha told me " Ah ! No! He knows me better"
Its not a battle of who knows who. It just needn't have been mentioned so bluntly. Sigh I hit the sacks now! Yawn"

......................................Smitha

2 comments:

OtherHalf said...

Sneha wants to think he knows her more than Smitha does because she draws comfort from the fact that knowing better means loving more.
How we tend to make linear equations of even unquantifiable objects.

Unknown said...

agree with other half. in fact i have come to understand (recently) that knowing a person is quite surreal. by knowing, does that mean that u can predict that person's feelings, thoughts, reactions, all the time? if thats the case, i am sorry, but i dont ever want anyone to know me then, that would mean i am just predictable and boring ;)