Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Striking Lightening

Calling, 91-44-26542528

Hello, Hi Amma
How was your day ?

Hi kutta.. My day has been good. Just reading the newspaper

Its raining Cats and Dogs here. The thunder struck my ear chords. The lightening brightened my eyes. I feel very aloof and unprotected. I feel like I am going to be moved from here for eternity. I don't want to leave. I want to enjoy being here, being successful, being among the loved ones and still scared of lightening and thunder. Will I be escalated to another world ? I don't want to leave you. Will you come here and be by my side during times of lightening and thunder ?

Looks like the lightening is bringing back memories to you. None can touch you, not even the lightening. You will be here to enjoy every bit of what you are doing. During such times, imagine me in your favourite saree sitting beside you. Reassuring that things will be ok.

Thanks for the reassurance. I love the way you say you will be there for me. Love you amma. Can you sing Kurai Ondrum Illai for me ?

..............

No comments: